Re: Intro to list and a few questions

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 22:26:14 EDT

i too was racing at 16..as you can see i had fast machines since i was
15..still on the track and on the street are 2 differnt things..in general
even u have to admit most young people ur age are just learning to
drive..they dont have their roots in racing like u or i..i hope that you
get your r/t..i really do.i wasnt dogging you out.look around at your school
and watch how most leave the parking lot..hell i speed and do stupid shit
all the time..just there is a place for it like the track and of course
every long straight away.dont be mad..
past cars
1989 vette
1991 toyota turbo supra
1994 rx7
1998 lexus sc 400 that i traded it and my1998 quadcab ram for my r/t rc
1999 gsxr 750 and dragbike and honda vtr 1000