Magnum Performance 4.7L stuff

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 13:02:15 EDT

I got this info from Magnum Performance
http://www.fastdodge.com/what%20new.htm
Anybody talked to them yet about the Camshafts, or V-10 TB upgrade??
They open again at 2pm central, I'll try to call again. If they do have cam
upgrades and a V-10 TB adapted intake like they claim, all I can say is,
SIGN ME UP, NOW!

What's New At Magnum Performance... 4.7L STUFF

Air cleaners, throttle bodies, modified manifolds (yup! the plastic ones),
injector upgrades, torque converter upgrades, camshaft upgrades... gears &
more.

4.7L Pushrod Throttle Body Conversion
We have adapted V8/V10 Magnum pushrod engine throttle body to the new 4.7L
manifold. An automatic 25% and 50% air flow increase with TPS and AIS
working.

Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC
4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD, Homemade air intake,
T-Bars, Spring clamps, Mobil 1,Hoosiers
3" Flowmaster cat-back,14.48 @ 92.40 MPH
209.9 RWHP/285 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ