Re: Re:Re:DML:some cops just...(Bernd)

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 15:09:46 EDT

Welp, if what he said is true, about nobody being around when he has his
fun, not to sound nasty or anything, WHO CARES?? If he crashes his
truck, it explodes in a ball of fire, and he bcomes a vegtable or dies,
and nobody else was around to get hurt, yeah, he messed up and he paid
for it. But to have a little fun on an empty road with nobody on it??
C'mon, who HASN'T messed around on an empty road?? The temptation is
just too great (for me at least, lol!!) Of course, I'm the one that used
to race up and down industrial center streets and local back roads at
2am at 100+ mph street racing, but that was then, and I don't have my
4-4-2 anymore to do that, I sold it. BUT NOBODY WAS AROUND!! (except for
my buddies, but they were all at the "starting line", and Bernd has my
tape to prove it) So, imo, as long as nobody gets hurt, go ahead and
have fun, but if you mess up and take out some innocent person, don't
expect any remorse from me. Perfect example, RICERS!! They never learn,
I always see stories on the news about "Street Racers Kill Innocent
Motorist" and to see it was some punk kids in some Civics or Integras
doing something stupid. Oh btw, my whole family is CHP Officers. No
tickets, more less stopped (oh, once for a b-o tail light on my 4-4-2,
whoop de dee), and the only accidents I've been in are when I get rear
ended. This has no flames, it's not intended to piss anyone off, it's
just my opinion from someone who has btdt many more times than most
people my age.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp Soon to get the Fabtech
treatment!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts