Rear brakes 9" or 10"

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 15:05:59 EDT

i think it's about time i replace my rear brakes soon. i've never looked at
them and it's a 94, so i may as well change them. i was looking in my FSM,
thanks tim, and it looks like there were 2 different drums on the back for
my truck. is there a way to tell what brakes i have without taking the drum
off and measuring it?? i won't being doing this job for a few weeks, so i
have time to make sure things are right.
thanks...
mike k
94 V6, 2wd, SLT, CC