Re: G-Tech-Pro Group Buy

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 19:03:30 EDT

Hey Ron and others,

        Is this G-Tech all that it claims to be. How accurate do these
things read? How accurate does my weight have to be? I remember someone
saying they accurate as long as you don't move them around. Can I switch
between vehicles easily with it, I'd love to prove to my friend that his toy
is getting even slower with his visual mods. Thanks guys.

Jay

>Hi DML,

>Here's the deal. The new G-Tech-Pro will allow a group buy at $119.95. =
>The
>regular price is $139.95. There must be at least twelve (12) participant=
>s.
>You may choose ground shipping ($6) or air shipping ($12). California
>residents must pay 8.25% sales tax. Please e-mail me (ron-wong@home.com)
>with your intent to purchase. As soon as I have all buyers we will set u=
>the buy. Let's set the deadline on this for a week from today (September
>26, 2000, 5:00 PM PDT).
Jayson Woodruff
The Boeing Company
5301 Bolsa Ave. MC H019-F704