RE: Re: G-Tech-Pro Group Buy

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 19:36:40 EDT

Everything I've been reading says they're within 1-2 mph of actual track
runs. The manufacturer of the G-Tech says that they are actually more
accurate because of the way they measure. You'll have to go and read on
their site if you want the details. One of the big things in getting these
accurate measurements is to be sure you have an accurate weight of your
truck, including you and whatever gas you have in it. Here in SoCal,
they've just stopped the racing at Pomona so now it's on to Carlsbad. I'd
rather have a G-Tech so I can measure on any old empty road out here without
waiting to get to the track.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile