Re: Issues --Attn Jason N.

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 00:25:41 EDT

  Jason, the lower ball joints on our DAKs do have some play in them, and it
takes someone who knows Dodges to realize this. Midas sees usually older
vehicles where the tolerance of the joints were tighter, I WOULDN'T trust
someone who has made a living doing exhaust and shocks to touch any other
part of a vehicle(my opinion).If you want to know of someone here in
Colorado Springs who is great with front-ends and alignments-GO SEE "JACK'S
ALIGNMENT" on Fillmore Street(1/2 block east of Cascade Street on the south
side of Fillmore). Also the unforunate thing about doing ball joints is that
an alignment is required as part of the repair bill. DO- get heavy duty or
urathane grease covers so it doesn't wear out as quickly. We need to get
together sometime to have a coffee or beer---I've got all of Sept and Oct.
off due to a back injury from work. Give me a call sometime--266-9936
   Tim R. '95 SLT+ and not stock