RE: RE: Speaking of Redline was:R/T question

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 08:45:50 EDT

Hi Bill,
Thanks. Yes, that's what I was thinking also. A 4º advance of the cam
ought to do it. I have a small dip in my torque curve also from 3-4000rpm.
This should help level out the torque too. Not looking forward to removing
the timing cover though. Last time I screwed up the oil pan gasket. That
thing is a "terror" to replace since you can't drop the pan.
Rich