Re: Procress for Replacing Fuel Injectors

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 14:57:46 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/00 2:37:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
grndak4x4@home.com writes:

> So once again, any suggestions would be greatly appreaciated! I cant wait to
> get the old stock 130,000 mile old injectors out to see what they look
like.
> Even more, I cant wait to see how the new FMS injectors make my truck run.
> Thanks!
> Kyle
> 93 Dakota 4x4 V6

Sounds like a plan, the only thing I can recommend is disconnect the coil
wire, the fuse for the fuel pump and crank the motor over to get rid of the
fuel pressure. You can use the pressure valve on the fuel rail but it gets
messy.

-Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 3.9L - 360 Work in progress
<A HREF="www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck">The Vipertruck</A>