mpg, v8, v6, and hopefully my new qc woohooo

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 15:46:50 EDT

definetly get a V8.. if you don't, you will wish you had later. Not that
there is anything wrong with the 6.. I drove one for 8 years! As far as
mileage goes.. I get 15-17 in town and 19-21.. best of 23 (drafting) I got
the 5.2, and heard the 4.7 is even better. A few mods helped my MPG too.

NOW, I think I might be getting closer to that new QC... wife is getting a
promotion and hopefully a raise!! wooohoooo
What do you all think I should ask for my dak??
41,000 miles and mods
X---------------------CrawdaddY------------------------X
                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
               Certified Half Life Junky
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Street Scenes Speed Grille White face gauges
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49 FOR SALE?