Re: Procress for Replacing Fuel Injectors

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 16:24:34 EDT

Kyle,

Don't forget to release the pressure in the fuel rail before taking anything
off of it. Just grab a rag and cover the area around the test port (tire valve
looking thingy on the fuel rail) and press the shrader valve down (just a bit)
to release the pressure. It won't make a big mess at all with a rag
there...and the rag will soak it all up. (Done that too many times already.)

- Bernd