Re: Extang Tonneau Cover?

From: Nate & Brenda Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 19:44:02 EDT

A little info on the Saber... It looks great and all but If you live in a potentially
cold/icy/snowy climate stay away from it.
The guys at Extang actually told me that believe it or not. They don't have anything to gain by
telling me that either cuz all the covers by Extang are the same price. They said the Saber tends
to freeze up really bad in freezing weather. I've never had a prob with the BlackMax freezing and
it's seen WELL below 32 degrees, Ice, and snow. Just a little FYI!
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang
BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"