Re: 300, 380, 4.7 or 5.7H?

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 18:16:12 EDT

That's exactly what I wanted to do to, Eric. The new HEMI with fuel
injection. Shouldn't be too bic of a deal, right? Lessee, change the
tranny, change the rear end, change the fuel pump, etc. etc. But, damn!
What power!

Great to have you back, man!

Richard in San Antonio

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!