Re: Re:DML:I HAVE A TIP EVERYONE CAN USE! (was: some cops just...)

From: Sean Bruckman (bruckman@urisp.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 11:07:03 EDT

The important tip is:

Don't chime in unless you go back and read the whole damn thread because
about 5 times now I've had to reply to the list correcting somebody,
correcting somebody on my correction, etc. This is the most silly bunch of
B.S. I've ever had to put up with and I'm seriously considering leaving the
list despite there being so many intelligent, informative people on it. Even
the people that flamed me, mostly were good intentioned people like Greg,
who just didn't go back and read the whole thread. My aggravation is
inexpressible.

I have never and would never drive on an ice-covered road and I have been
insulted now by so many people any apologies would be ridiculous.
Unfortunately, I doubt more than a handful of people will read this, so I
still haven't set the record straight. The fact is, I really wouldn't be
surprised if people still didn't understand and I got flamed over this
message. Nothing would surprise me, and that's sad.

Believe it or not, I'm a reasonable guy who does reasonable stuff. I know
that everyone here can go through life and never talk down to somebody like
they were a child, I hope some of you realize that.

Sean Bruckman