FYI - VA Emissions Test

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 12:10:38 EDT

Just thought some of you Virginia DML'ers might me interested in this. I
just took my '96 in for it's biannual emissions test. Passed with flying
colors. So you might ask "What's the big deal?" I ran it with all my
performance mods in place; nothing removed or returned to stock. Readings
were slightly less than half the allowable limits. I think this says a lot
as to just how clean/efficient our engines are performing. Here's the way
it was tested. This was on a 318 with a 5-speed tranny.

K&N FIPK, F&B TB, MPI intake, 24lb. injectors, Hughes HER0612AL cam, JBA
headers, Mopar PCM, 180º tstat, relocated air intake sensor

Rich - Ashburn, VA