Re: What's all the upror about this virus

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 06:26:40 EDT

Jay,
        You can't spread the virus from a Mac unless you attach the file
manually and do it all yourself. It relies upon things specific to
Windows to replicate and spread itself. If you deleted the bad message
already, there's not even a chance you can pass it on intentionally.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- "We like AMD. The enemy of our enemy is our friend." --- Jonathan Schwartz Sun senior vice president -------------------------------------------------------------