Re: rant: why Crower sucks

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 20:58:10 EDT

Under normal circumstances this probably wouldn't bother me, but the fact
is: It's just good business. The LEAST they coulda' done was tell me that
they weren't gonna pay for the shipping. I flipped the bill to send it to
them, the least they could do is pay for it to be sent back. That's just
good customer relations.

and the kicker is, I STILL can't use them =(

-miggity

miggitymike@juno.com
PROJECT 13's ---> slammed 88 Dakota w/360 swap in progress!

http://surf.to/Project13s