rant: why Crower sucks

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 19:45:05 EDT

I'm gonna' rant, so hit the delete button now...

okay, if you're still around check this out!! So I ordered some 1.7
Roller rockers from Crower (via Group Buy. Thx again Sam!!) and then I
decide to get a comp cams 604 cam for the motor too. Well, after some
math we determined that I'd have too much lift and it would take all
kinds of work and money for me to be able to use these Rockers. So, I
call Crower and they won't give me a refund but they will swap em' out
for 1.6's. Cool. So I drop $25 to ship these things to Ca. 4 weeks later
(today) I get home and there is a note from the UPS that my Rockers have
arrived. SWEET! but.... it also says I have to pay $18.50 shipping
charges in the form of a cashiers check or money order to pick em' up!
WTF?!?!?!?!!! You mean to tell me that Crower can't flip the bill for
shipping?!?! So I call Crower and Brian isn't available. So I'm gonna'
have to foot the cost of this shipping cheapness by Crower.
And you wanna' know what the kicker is??!?!

I CAN'T USE THE DAMN THINGS ANYWAY!!!!

&%$#!!!!

so.. Crower is now on my sh*t list...

-miggity

miggitymike@juno.com
PROJECT 13's ---> slammed 88 Dakota w/360 swap in progress!

http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.