Latest software update for your PCM

From: Rick Lewis (rlewis@gric.com)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 09:15:36 EDT

Only thing original in 5.2 is the block iron. Custom pistons,
polished/matched rods w/ARPs, highly ported heads, all new bearings, comp
cam (2020?), crowler 1.7s, extrude hone intake, giant custom throttle body,
custom cold/ram air intake, complete Jacobs ign, 24 lb injectors, tri Ys, 3"
all the way back, 2200 rpm converter, shift kit, many other small parts,
MANY HOURS OF WORK.

Next, electric fan, 3.55s

Still would like to find out if the Mopar Performance PCM can be
reprogrammed for ign advance/curve.

Rick Lewis
E-Mail: rlewis@gric.com
Washington, DC