RE: my truck-women

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 12:25:08 EDT

> it's hard to find dakota girls in north florida..
> they are all z71/F150types
>
> Never mind north Florida, I hardly see any women here in New
> Jersey that
> drive pick-ups in general......but you will see them in SUVs

There are a few Daokta women in our neck of the woods. There is a lady who
drives a black R/T in the Port Reading/Carteret area. No R/T badging on the
side, just on the tailgate. Me as a fool not realizing that got roasted off
the line(it does help when your wiping drool and you fall asleep at the
light).

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ