Is this true??(Not long at all)

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 21:37:47 EDT

I was at my local exhaust shop talking with the owner, he and I are friends
now since he installed my headers and exhaust for such a good price, anyway,
he told that I could make up for some of my lost torque (that I lost from my
headers, gutted cat, and exhaust) by putting the 180 T-stat back up to stock
because he said that you want your engine to run hot b/c it produces more
power with more heat as long as you keep the coldest air possible flowing in
you will produce more power, I got to thinking about that and it makes sense
because more heat is more energy and more energy is power. Before I go any
further though, I would like some more insights from all of my family on the
DML, you guys have always come through for me before. Thanks in advance.

Zeus