Re: Deep water driving (was: Diff/Axle Vent Tube Upgrades)

From: Gary Bower (gwbower@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 22:10:52 EDT

Thank for the 'breif' on how to handle deep water in with the truck.
Yeah, I have a 4x4- and your right -some of the landings are very shallow
angel- some of the ones I.I've gotten to are not paved as
well(clay,sand,sometimes gravel) I've hit the axle allot of times with my 92
two wheel drive(recently for sale) on stumps and other obstacles at landings
and had to get pulled out several times by some kind soul with a 4x4.I've
been luck so far that someone has been around to help.
I have copied the text you sent and will keep it on file just in case.
Thanks again.
Gary Bower gwbower@hotmail.com 1997 Dakota CC 4x4 v6 k&n filter bosch +4
plugs