Warranty question

From: Dale Weese (dale_weese@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 10:02:23 EDT

Greetings! New to DML. You guys are nuts! (I *like*
that in a Dak owner!)

My '99 CC is at 32K mi, and almost out of warranty.
What are the common problems I should try to browbeat
my dealer into fixing? :) Can someone point me to a
resource, consumer info page, etc?

All I have had done is an adjustment to the shift
mechanism and a shock replaced (plus the recall
repair.) I noted in the Owner's Manual that I should
have had the spark plugs replaced, ball joints lubed,
and the steering linkage lubed TWICE by now, and I did
none of the above. (Can ya get kicked off DML for a
sin like that? I *love* my truck honest!)

Dale