Re: Sunroof is in!

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 14:49:10 EDT

Hi Bob,

    The sunroof sounds cool. I was wondering if it was the type where
you can remove the glass completely or if it just tilts up. Also, based
on your cc application, do your think there would be enough room in a
regular cab Dakota for this sunroof?
    Lastly, was it you that was looking at the Pro Sport tonneau cover
(http://www.inn-fiberglass.com/) ? If so, how did you make out?

Thanks,
Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport