NEW DAK TIME!!!!

From: Casey Aldridge (caldridge@uswest.net)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 14:55:39 EDT

Ok folks....looks like my buddy is gonna buy the blower dak.
This means i need another one...so...i've decided to join
the elitists. Is there anything special that i should look
for with the different R/T years....i'll be buying a used one
i want a '00 but don't know if i can afford it...so i'll prolly
be getting a '99. Just wanted to see if there were differences
between 98, 99, and 00 that i should know about or things i should
look for when im shopping around. I've narowed it down to either
a Solar Yellow or Intense Blue CC. I like my RC...nice and nimble
but i need the space (especially for some kickin stereo which was
a pain in the ass to do on my truck). Thanks fer the input...
and BERND....I won't forget awesome sixer power hehehehehe.

Casey Aldridge
Tempe, AZ
97 RC V6 3.55 Auto one tire fire
Ported TB, Electric fan
180* t-stat, Autolite 3923's
Powerdyne 6 psi blower
Flowmaster single 3" in/out 40 series DF
Body color dash bezel, Dodge tonue cover
R/T rims on BFG Comp T/A ZR4 255/50ZR17's
Kenwood cd player, Fosgate Amp/12" Punch XLC
16.496 @ 83.38, 4000lb w/ driver