Re: attn: miked

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 20:49:48 EDT

>>>Well... this is a fine mess.. Mike, thanks a lot.<<<

don't worry Sammy, I didn't say anything to Crower about a refund. I just
asked for an exchange. I didn't ruin any precious group buys...

>>I told you after you had the rockers for 3 months
that I could not take them back. I did say that
you could sell them on the net and get your money
back. By going back to Crower and asking for
a refund, you have seriously screwed up the buys
I have been getting. I told you to deal with ME
regarding these, and no one else.<<<

see above. I didn't tell them where I got them, or how much I paid since
money was not even brought up.

>>If you wanted to try to get 1.6s, which you never
asked me about, I could have probably done something
(but you would still have had to pay the shipping-- come
on, you can expect everything for free.)<<<

I went with 1.7's because of the cam I was gonna' use at the time. Since
I went with a more radical cam, the 1.7's had to go. And yes, I woulda'
paid for shipping, but I would hope that you (unlike Crower) would've at
least told me that I had to.

>>Just curious, but what refund would you have expected, full list
price???<<

in the event of a refund, I just wanted what I put into em' back....

>>Sorry guys, but no more group buys from me...<<<<

That's fine.. Take your football and go on home. =)

Dude, I wasn't bashing you for the group buy, or for not taking them
back. I totally understand the circumstances! I appreciate all you've
done for me and the DML, don't get me wrong. I just didn't know that the
group buy situation would leave without the option of a refund should
they not work. Not your fault.. relax

-miggity

miggitymike@juno.com
PROJECT 13's ---> slammed 88 Dakota w/360 swap in progress!

http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.