RE: Safe or Not

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 07:22:07 EDT

Mike,
Think about this. Numerous aircraft have electrical lines running through
the fuel tanks without a problem. Look at all your vehicle fuel tanks that
have internal fuel pumps now. (Our Daks included.)

Your safety is pretty much dependant upon your installation. I'm assuming
this is a daily driven vehicle. If you have sufficiently insulated the
lines and removed any possible points of rubbing and chaffing, you should be
ok. If it were me, I'd have no problem running them down the same rail.
But I would have all the lines double insulated against the environment and
separated as far as possible.
Rich - Ashburn, VA