RE: Aftermarket LSD experience? [Alex, Neal A]

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 07:38:18 EDT

Awesome. I may bump this up ahead of the ported TB on the list of mods,
especially with a few months of nasty weather ahead of us. We had a bunch of
rain recently and I swear I thought someone went out and Armor-All'ed my
tires. Now if it could only help me stop...

I have the 5-speed, so no problems with the clunky trans!

Thanks very much for the info!

- Alex/StL
'00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed
Autolite 3923's, Homebrew K&N