Re: True or False??

From: Jack Hilton (hemi@charter.net)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 08:24:59 EDT

But why bother ?

There was a guy at the Mopar Nationals with Keisler or something that was
selling complete 5-Speed kits for the R/T. $2500 got you a Tremec 5-Speed,
bellhousing, drive-shaft, and all needed parts. Terry DeLong was drooling
over it and I imagine from his response to the kit, he will be the first to
have one in his R/T.

I will try and find the guy's card I got at the Nats.