RE: Need some tips

From: Kenneth Eng (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 15:18:11 EDT

Chris,

For the rear bumper all you need is a socket and maybe a breaker bar. This
is what I remember when I installed my hitch. With the Fittipaldis, double
check the specs on it. Especially the dimension of the hub opening. Make
sure that it is for the Dakota hub size. With some Fittipaldi's the hub
opening may be too big resulting in the wheels being totally supported on
the lug nuts rather than the hub of the wheel.

Ken