Need some tips

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 14:47:38 EDT

2 questions
1. Has anyone replaced the front and rear bumpers on a 97-00 Dak? My chrome bumpers will be here today and I will be attempting this sometime this week any tips or tools i need can i do it myself or will i need help.

2. a guy I know is selling his Fidapaldi 5 star split spoke 18" rims for 1500.00 for all 4 only had then on his durango for 3 weeks been in his basement for a year is that a good deal.

Thanks
Chris Lambert
00 CC IB Sport + 4.7 V-8 5 speed 3.55 2/3 drop Flowmaster catback duel tips Clear Front Lenses chrome grille and bumpers (soon Fidapaldi 18" rims)
1/4 mile 14.98@89.65