houston weekend!!!

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 16:26:28 EDT

I had a great time this weekend. I want to give a personal thanks to gene,
renee and the rest of the hmcc team for putting on the show and races.I
think we all enjoyed ourselves and we had several members there.I was hoping
to see more dmler's there, but we still took 1st place in club
participation!!!!!!! I hope everybody had as goos a time as I did.Thanks
again, and hope to see some of ya'll again soon,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus/mods:upper&lower speed grille,clear corner lenses
w/clear bulbs,empire billet 3rd brake light cover&antenna,checkmate flush
fiberglass tonneau,carpeted bed,2-chamber flow w/dual 3" dumps,lowered 2" in
rear,R/T fender flares,chromed interior a/c vents,side windows tinted to
5%,back glass to 2.5% with chrome ram head decal,pwr tailgate lock,K&N
drop-in