dakota w/ a v6

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 18:26:39 EDT

Ok,

You guys have been a LOAD of help, first and foremost.. however I do have
one question... should I stick with the 6? I like the gas mileage, and if I
could get more power out of it, without costing TOOO much I would love it. I
see that the majority of the members on this list run v8s... and I dont know
that the idea of swapping engines out is that feasable... I dont have anyone
to do it, plus I am not sure how emissions laws would come into play.
ANyway, perfomance parts for the 3.9 v6 would be great.

Wes