Re: dakota w/ a v6

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 18:37:56 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/00 6:28:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, wweems@fix.net
writes:

> Ok,
>
> You guys have been a LOAD of help, first and foremost.. however I do have
> one question... should I stick with the 6? I like the gas mileage, and if I
> could get more power out of it, without costing TOOO much I would love it.
> see that the majority of the members on this list run v8s... and I dont
know
> that the idea of swapping engines out is that feasable... I dont have
anyone
> to do it, plus I am not sure how emissions laws would come into play.
> ANyway, perfomance parts for the 3.9 v6 would be great.
>
> Wes

Well I know you said not too much money, but your best bet is a supercharger.
I have one on my 6 and I have power comparable to an R/T, and when I'm easy
on it I have the same gas mileage as a stock V6. Best of both worlds....

-Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 3.9L - 360 Work in progress
<A HREF="www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck">The Vipertruck</A>