Re: Dealer wants to flash PCM, can't tell me why

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 18:38:55 EDT

>>> Yeah, that'd be nice. I can only wish. I don't think Mopar even has
> a high-performance program available for the V6, do they?<<

they had em' for 92-93 6ers. Don't know if they're still out there tho.

I'd be willing to bet that we won't see a perf.computer for 6ers just
because it would decrease demand for V8's.... just my theory on it tho

-miggity

miggitymike@juno.com
PROJECT 13's ---> slammed 88 Dakota w/360 swap in progress!

http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.