Group Buy

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 18:45:59 EDT

Congratulations all. Here is the group buy instructions for the G-Tech-Pro.
Read all of these instructions before proceeding to the G-Tech-Pro website
to order. The site URL or address is listed below.

First, I'd like to thank all of those participants that committed early to
make this group buy possible. You will be getting a personal copy of this
note. This note will go to the DML as well. For those of you that did not
commit, if you now decide that you want to buy at the group price, you have
approximately one week from today to do the actual purchase. Besides
following the instructions below you must also send me an e-mail as all
orders are confirmed by me to G-Tech. Those of you that committed early do
NOT have to send me another e-mail.

Thanks again, good luck, and happy modding!

 Here are the instructions:

1) The price is $119.95.

2) California sales tax of 8.5% will be added to the orders of all residents
of California.

3) Shipping charges are $6 for ground shipping and $12 for air shipping.
Shipping outside the U.S. will cost more. You will need to call Monique at
the number supplied at G-Tech's website for those costs.

4) The password is: Ron-DML

When you go to the G-Tech-Pro website order screen you will input the
pertinent information for your order including your credit card number. At
the end of the order there is a NOTES section. In that section you will
need to put:

Attn Monique:

DML Group Buy - password=Ron-DML
$119.95
Please ship by: << please pick how you want shipped: ground or air>>

https://secure5.lorber.net/gtechpro/ordr.html

Ron