Re: Dealer wants to flash PCM, can't tell me why

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2000 - 18:54:27 EDT

I'd bet its cuz they just cant get as much performance outta a 6er as an 8,
and therefore wouldent be as profitable because it produces lower increases,
(less people to buy them)
Maybe someone should get a large amount of people together and make a list
to V6's that would like MP Computers fer their trucks... just a
thought...
Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318