Re: Saturday, NY Meet/Show/Race reminder

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 14:09:47 EDT

At 12:37 PM 9/26/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Just a reminder that this Saturday is the Meet/Show/Race at Lebanon Valley
>Dragway. Gates open at 8am registration is between 8am and Noon. I yall are
>still interested in a tailgate barbecue, we should try to coordinate what
>people are bringing. Will post the event address below..
>http://twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dmlevent/ZqW@ofF5wboGo/ Josh

I received an email yesterday saying that, if the track doesn't get
200 mopar drag racers at this event, the track will go back to an
all-makes event next year. I really looked into going but it's too
far for a day trip, and a web search did not turn up any econo motels
(i.e. too pricey) within reasonable distance of the track.

I hope a lot of Daks make it and look forward to the reports. BTW,
I think Pat Storey ran his '97 hemi-Dak with a new motor this year
and went high 9s.

Have fun!!!

Bob. Ont, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC, 5.2L, 4x2, 3.92 SG, auto., 4265 lb.
PB: 14.737 @ 91.75 9.364 @ 72.95