Re: Truck goes in for brakes on Wed

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 14:19:23 EDT

--- Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> wrote:
> At 06:29 PM 9/25/00 -0700, you wrote:
> > <snip>
> >In other words, Chrysler Canada definitely knows that there's a
> >problem, but they're dragging their feet issuing a voluntary
> recall
> >until the Canadian govt. forces them to do it.
>
> That could very well be. Anyways, I crawled under there with
> a flashlight last week and all the lines looked okay.
>
> Bob

Didn't take them too long, though. We took the truck back this
morning (having a couple of annoying things checked while it's still
under warranty). Lo and behold, there's the recall notice sitting in
the computer. Three days ago the dealer hadn't ever heard of it.

Guess DC Canada must have put it in the system yesterday or
something.

=====
Linux: Because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste.