RE: 4.7 intake

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 16:21:33 EDT

Bingo. I agree. The one other consideration that concerns me is that I go
offroad, and sometimes even onroad I have to go through rather deep water,
I'm not entirely comfortable with having the filter sit down that low like
it does on some of them.

What looks the best to me is the intense stage III, which has what appears
to be an aluminum casing that seals around the K&N, with a hose through the
front out to cool air. _That's_ what I'd really like to see for the 4.7.

/Curt