Re: 4.7 intake

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 17:20:32 EDT

Looks are one thing. Results are quite another. Look at that Intense
carefully. You're taking a large filter capable of flowing a LOT of
air, and feeding it through a straw. You may as well save your money
and keep the stock setup. Run that setup for a year, pull off the
casing, and look at where all the dirt is - right where the hose lets
out.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- "We like AMD. The enemy of our enemy is our friend." --- Jonathan Schwartz Sun senior vice president -------------------------------------------------------------