RE: 4.7 intake

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 22:58:25 EDT

As long as the intake tube into the can is not any more restrictive than the
tubing to the throttle body, I really don't think you can lose any flow. I
haven't seen one up close, but from the pics, it looks to be a larger
diameter than the hard piping to the T/B, hardly a "straw". There's only
one way to be sure.. hopefully I can run some tests when the Gtech/Pro shows
and if Intense offers the canister for the Z tube system.

/Curt