Re: Re: RE: Re: "Hesitation Gone"....

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 23:06:16 EDT

> Couple of questions for you here. What is the IAT port you are referring
> below and also where & what is the MAP sensor? To clean the throttle
body,
> how do you do this, remove air hat, start engine and spray down throttle
> body until things look clean? Can this spray get into the fuel injectors
if
> just air goes down the throttle body? What is your opinion on those
bottles
> of fuel injector cleaner you add to your gas tank every now and then?

Jay,
They heck with using an entire bottle of fuel system cleaner for $10 or so.
I highly suggest using some Amsoil PI Gas Additive. One bottle costs me
$7.50 and lasts for 6-7 fillups. I really think it works and works alot
better than ANY gas cleaner/fuel system cleaner on the market.
www.amsoil.com
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6