Re: RE: Re: "Hesitation Gone"....

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 20:45:59 EDT

Hi Bernd

Couple of questions for you here. What is the IAT port you are referring to
below and also where & what is the MAP sensor? To clean the throttle body,
how do you do this, remove air hat, start engine and spray down throttle
body until things look clean? Can this spray get into the fuel injectors if
just air goes down the throttle body? What is your opinion on those bottles
of fuel injector cleaner you add to your gas tank every now and then?

Thanks in advance for your response
Jay

Your feedback on this subject would also be appreciated Ron.