Re: DML sticker

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 02:05:24 EDT

The only thing I never liked about the official DML decal is that you
couldn't read it unless you were walking right next to the truck. In other
words people driving would not be able to make out the words. Frank's
sticker looks rather legible. I want it to be seen so people can join the
DML so we can increase membership. That's just my $.02.
Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422