RE: 4.7 intake

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 06:49:53 EDT

The inside Dia. of the 4.7L TB is approx. 66.67mm or 2.625", the outside
diameter, where the intake would seat is approx. 82.55mm or 3.25". The 3"
intake tube size is more than sufficient, and I would bet there is not much
difference at all in HP/TQ gains in any of the designs we are discussing,
even the "homemade" style similar to mine provides a substantial increase.

Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC
4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD, Homemade air intake,
T-Bars, Spring clamps, Mobil 1,Hoosiers
3" Flowmaster cat-back,14.48 @ 92.40 MPH
209.9 RWHP/285 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ