New BFG ATs Are On

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 14:09:12 EDT

The pressure printed on the tire sidewall is the maximum acceptable pressure.
The optimum pressure is a function of the weight the vehicle applied to each
tire. So you should always go with the manufacturer recommended pressures. Now
there was a big long thread last week or the week before about the 31x10.5x15s
on the Daks and tire pressure. My truck has a sheet in the glove box with the
proper pressures. If anyone wants me to scan it and send it to 'em I will. But
35 PSI all around for a Dak with the 31x10.5's seems about what DC recommends
for an unloaded Dakster.