Newbie to the list.

From: Wisdom Chad (Chad.Wisdom@chmw.org)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 13:59:07 EDT

Hey all I am new to the list. I dont have a Dakota yet but I am seriously
shopping around. Looking for a 97 newer V6 extended cab to start with. I
drive a Neon R/T now that will run a mid 14. I am wanting to get away from
the compact scene. What is a good price for a 97 newer V6 extended cab? I
found one for 11.9k with 13k miles on it. It will get a motor swap once the
V6 dies. What are the weight diferences between the newer style (97+) and
the older body style (below 96)? Style debating on what style I should get.
Well thanks.
Chad Wisdom
Indy, IN
98 R/T