RE: Newbie to the list.

From: Wisdom Chad (Chad.Wisdom@chmw.org)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 18:32:32 EDT

I want a V6 for a few reasons. Right now I am trying to save money so I can
move out and if I have the 8 then I will want to mod it even more. (a
habbit I have) I want a 6 for insurance also. For some reason the 8 is more
on insurance then the 6 is. If I do a motor swap (tranny swap is also
planned for a TCI 727) then hopefully my insurance will still stay as a V6.
I am not sure about that one though. I went looking through the classfieds
a couple days ago. I recently found a 97 CC with camper shell V6 auto with
50k miles for $7400. I think this is the one I am looking at now. Thanks
for all the help. This list sounds a little more mature then the neon list.
(www.neons.org) Also get about 40 - 50% more e-mails too. Keep up the good
work guys.
Chad Wisdom <--- rice eater for now
Indianapolis, IN