RE: first post

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 19:06:58 EDT

You should switch to the @HOME cable modem if you are unhappy of the DSL
speed.

www.Durangoclub.com has just about everything you will need to build an
awarding vehicle. Here we keep up with the latest technology of the 4.7
motor, which shares the same front part of your vehicle (Durango/Dakota).

HEADERS: Borla or soon-to-be JBA shorty version
SUPERCHARGER: Powerdyne 6PSI, 8PSI,10PSI, and illegal 12PSI (hehehe)
PCM: None from Mopar yet but KRC or Leach can provide an upgrade
COLD AIR: No K&N Gen II yet, AirRaid, QuickD, IntensePerformance, and new
one not release as of yet is coming
HOODS: Take your pick
TB: QuickD is modifying the TB for the 4.7
GEARS: Precision Gears (from 3.55 or 3.92 to 4.11 or 4.56)
NOS: ask Jet Bernd on that one
RIMS: Mopar sells the 17x9 R/T rims for MSRP of 160.00 each or fine a
dealer from 120.00 and up.
TRACTION BARS: Lakewood Universal or CalTracs
EXHAUST: All have them now
MUFFLER: take your pick
CRANE: is working on a new coil on plug wiring kit (talk to Jeff Crook-his
truck is the test vehicle)
CAM: Working with Crower soon on a new Cam for the 4.7.
THERMOSTAT: 160 or 180 degree version from different vendors
PULLEYS: Check with Jet Industries

Welcome to the list.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer